Costa Rica 2010-2011, Centro Americano. Adventures and travels of Greg L. Miller and Kelly Carter-Miller. We are posting the second part of the story. Once a week there will be new posts for anyone who might be interested. PURA VIDA. Thanks and enjoy!

Friends in Tamarindo

Saying bye to good friends in never easy.  Almost every day I walked down to the beach to focus and balance.  On the way I would say hola to these friends.  The first is Joseph. Joseph owns a souvenir craft shop and loves soccer. His family offered Kelly and I a place to live near Gardenia for $400 a month. In the future I might stay there. He is married and they have a large family and many small dogs. His son won a soccer cup on our last day.
Chris is another great friend who I found myself having a few drinks with. The place he works for can give anyone a nice excursion in Tamarindo.
I will be revisiting Tamarindo in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment