Costa Rica 2010-2011, Centro Americano. Adventures and travels of Greg L. Miller and Kelly Carter-Miller. We are posting the second part of the story. Once a week there will be new posts for anyone who might be interested. PURA VIDA. Thanks and enjoy!

Quotes I like

Time for some weirdness. Some random thoughts, next week Kelly will surf for her first time. We have been dining out. I'm now a Senior Contributor for TripAdvisor.  I wrote over 25 reviews for local restaurants and attractions in Costa Rica that were appreciated by TripAdvisor. I was told by them my reading audience averages 6000 a week for each review. I like writing reviews as a hobby. In October Kelly and I will be living in Portugal for three months! We will be in Marquette Michigan for a month in September to say hi to friends and family.


Some quotes I like. There were a few from Washington DC but they elude my memory at the moment. One was at Union Station, I really should look it up later.
  

"I travel not to go anywhere, but to go. I travel for travel's sake." ~Robert Louis Stevenson.

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. And remember, no matter where you go, there you are." ~Confucius

"The world is a book...those that don't travel only read one page"...expedia

He who never leaves his country is full of prejudices.—Carlo Goldoni.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. – Mark Twain

A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. – Lao Tzu. 



No comments:

Post a Comment