Costa Rica 2010-2011, Centro Americano. Adventures and travels of Greg L. Miller and Kelly Carter-Miller. We are posting the second part of the story. Once a week there will be new posts for anyone who might be interested. PURA VIDA. Thanks and enjoy!

Earthquake in Tamarindo, Costa Rica

It was a small earthquake. It felt like a rattle from deep within the earth. It reminded me of a toy with pebbles. Our rental rattled but nothing is broke, it was about a tenth of the intensity of feeling a washer and dryer. I don't think the walls shook and the paintings are still in place. While feeling the rattle I wondered if the BIG one was coming, but the animals and dogs did not go crazy. The birds are calm. All is good. In Scotland back in 1997 I was shaken off of my feet, it was much scarier. This one was not intimidating. The earthquake struck in the ocean, what  a interesting way to start the day. My dark morbid nature will have me ignoring Tsunami stuff as I walk the beach, I wonder what things will drift to shore?

No comments:

Post a Comment