Costa Rica 2010-2011, Centro Americano. Adventures and travels of Greg L. Miller and Kelly Carter-Miller. We are posting the second part of the story. Once a week there will be new posts for anyone who might be interested. PURA VIDA. Thanks and enjoy!

Soon

We are getting ready for a deep excursion into the wilds this weekend.  I have written 46 pages at least, and Kelly has been doing her thing in illustration.  My back isn't doing well but my spirit and mind is very happy. I am up to page 163 in 2014: The Way the World Ends.  Its been raining a lot.  We are watching our budget.  Its cute, we actually split a order of nachos and other things at the restaurants.  Our food bill has been reduced by half.  I keep on frequenting the same restaurants, I can't help it.  I poisoned myself with egg a few times which is not cool.  I think cross contamination runs rampant in third world countries.  I don't like egg allergies.  Rain rain, go away, come back another day.  Pictures will be posted early next week.  People can see the places I go by looking at past blogs, there is little reason to repeat images and words.

No comments:

Post a Comment